Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Email from April 14

I miss country music so much. All i hear is crazy latino music that i'll show you to when i get home. you won't understand it, but the beat is great, hahah. guatemala is crazy.

I don't want a job when i'm in georgia for a month. it's my time of rest and descanso. time to hit the gym twice a day and the lake like 3 times a week. if needed, i can cut people's lawns, but i don't want a real job. it'll only last for 1 month which isn't that much. i dunno, i just don't wanna work for that month.

I will definitely need those medical check ups. But, my back has been acting up a little bit recently. it'd be nice to get something scheduled early on with a chiropractor to give me a quick adjustment. for two years, i've slept on really bad mattress, riden in really bumpy buses, and have had to carry a backpack 24/7. I need to go to the chiropractor to fix it up, it hurts me.

My suitcases are...fine. you'll see when i get home. they're not that good of quality in the first place, but they've lasted this long. i'm not sure how much more they'll last when it's all said and done.

Today was crazy. I had my exit interview with President Markham. It was really good. We focused on the 5 things i need to do upon arriving home. Work, study, church calling, get married, and have kids. Those 5 things need to be done simultaneously. That'll be fun. But, that comes after the 1 month of rest i'll have in may. President accepted the one month of rest because he kinda understands how tired i am of going non stop all day every day. Also, i got permission from him to go to Boca del Monte (my area of 14 months) the day before changes. So really, my last day in Tiquisate is the 27th of april, boca for the 28th, the capital for the 29th, and GEORGIA on the 30th.

We should baptize these last two weekends here in the mission, so that'll be great. I'm incredibly thankful for what's been going on recently. God has been good to me and i'm happy.

This week, i bought a couple of hammocks. why? to take to the lake and rest in! yea! 15 days and counting. Ready or not, here I come!

love y'all!!!

Elder Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment